The 1905 Virginia Glee Club Concert in Baltimore, conducted by R. B. Crawford as part of the Glee Club 1904-1905 season, was part of a larger spring tour that saw the Glee and Mandolin Clubs perform in Baltimore, Alexandria, Norfolk, and Roanoke. The concert was held March 9, 1905 at Lehmann's Hall under the auspices of the Maryland Alumni Association of the University.
- The Orange and Blue (College Song) (Glee and Mandolin Clubs)
- The Sultan of Sulu (Whitehall) (Mandolin Club)
- Medley: Popular Songs (Smith) (Glee Club)
- Beauty's Eyes (Testi) (Soloist: Smith)
- Quartet selections (Luck, McVeigh, Giles, and Edgar)
- March - "Our Royal Visitor" (Rubens) (MC)
- Instrumental--Trio, "Traumerei" (Schumann) (Rosser, Rummell, Crawford)
- The Glorious Highball (Brigham) (GC)
- Overture - "Popular Airs" (Smith) MC)
- Stars of the Summer Night (Kratz) (GC)
- Go Ask Papa (Parks) (GC)
- Cello Solo (Rummel)
- A Twisted Tragedy (anon) (Soloist: James)
- Selection - "The Yankee Consul" (Robyn) (MC)
- The Goblins (Parks) (GC)
- That Good Old Song (GC/MC)
- ↑ McVeigh, C.S. (April 1905). "Easy Chair". University of Virginia Magazine 44 (6): 566-568. http://books.google.com/books?id=5OlKAAAAYAAJ&dq=mcveigh%20spectator&pg=PA566#v=onepage&q=mcveigh&f=false.
- ↑ "Virginia Concert Tonight: The University Glee and Mandolin Clubs to Appear Here". Baltimore Sun: p. 6. 1905-03-09. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/baltsun/access/1646600962.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:AI&type=historic&date=Mar+09%2C+1905&author=&pub=The+Sun+%281837-1985%29&desc=VIRGINIA+CONCERT+TONIGHT&pqatl=google.