The Virginia Glee Club 1961 concert at Emory University was conducted by David Davis as part of the Glee Club 1960-1961 season. The concert was a joint performance with the Emory University Women's Chorale under the direction of Robert Beckwith.
- O Mighty God, Our Lord (Heinrich Schütz) (Emory University Women's Chorus)'
- Rejoice, Rejoice (William Byrd) (EUWC)
- Mass in B-flat Major (Antonio Lotti) (Virginia Glee Club)
- Cantata No. 196: The Lord Careth for Us (Johann Sebastian Bach) (VGC/EUWC)
- The Boatmen's Dance (Minstrel Song) (Aaron Copland) (VGC)
- Keep in the Middle of the Road (Negro Spiritual) (arr. Marshall Bartholomew) (VGC)
- The Nightingale (Thomas Weelkes) (EUWC)
- Die Nachtigall (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) (EUWC)
- Little Bird, Little Bird (American folksong setting by Gail Kubik) (EUWC)
- Father William, from Alice in Wonderland (Irving Fine) (EUWC)
- The Alma Maters