Frank Scott Albinder is an internationally acclaimed conductor of male choral music. A former director of Chanticleer, Albinder currently conducts the Washington Men's Camerata, the Woodley Ensemble, and the Virginia Glee Club, and is president of Intercollegiate Men's Choruses, Inc., a national association of men's choruses. Albinder designed the concept and chose the repertoire for Chanticleer's Grammy Award winning album Colors of Love. Albinder holds degrees in conducting and vocal performance. Perhaps his best known work is the vocal solo of Loch Lomond, featured on the Chanticleer album Wondrous Love. Albinder lives and works primarily in the District of Columbia.
- American Choral Directors Association; National Repertoire and Standards Chair for Men's Choirs
- President of Intercollegiate Men's Choruses, Inc.
- Boston Camerata; Vocalist
- Chanticleer; Associate Conductor, Acting Director, Vocalist
- ChoralNet; Vice President
- The Church of the Presidents; Vocalist, Music Staff
- Concord Ensemble; Vocalist
- Davidson College; Director of Choral Activities
- Robert Shaw Festival Singers; Vocalist
- Virginia Glee Club; Conductor (2003 - )
- Washington Bach Consort; Vocalist
- Washington Men's Camerata; Music Director (1998 - )
- Woodley Ensemble; Music Director
- Glee Club 2003-2004 season
- Glee Club 2004-2005 season
- Glee Club 2005-2006 season
- Glee Club 2006-2007 season
- Glee Club 2007-2008 season
- Glee Club 2008-2009 season
- Glee Club 2009-2010 season
- Glee Club 2010-2011 season
- Glee Club 2011-2012 season
- Glee Club 2012-2013 season
- Glee Club 2013-2014 season
- ↑ "Intercollegiate Men's Choruses: Officers". http://imci.sdstate.org/pages/officers.html. Retrieved 2008-04-10.
- ↑ "Chanticleer Recordings". http://www.chanticleer.org/recordings_american.cfm. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
- ↑ Kosman, Joshua (1998-08-07). "Grief Finds Voice In Haunting `River': Chanticleer revisits 1964 Britten work". San Francisco Chronicle. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/1998/08/07/DD56446.DTL&hw=frank+albinder&sn=002&sc=816.
- ↑ "ChoralNet Board of Directors". http://www.choralnet.org/choralnet/board.shtml. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
- ↑ "Washington Men's Camerata: About the Camerata". http://www.camerata.com/information/people/. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
- ↑ "Woodley Ensemble: People". http://www.woodleyensemble.org/people.htm. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|