Officers during the season included Rial Rose, president; R.C.W. Jones, manager; Guy Hope, student leader (conductor); and Richard Turner, press representative. John Grier Varner was the associate leader (conductor) and Alfred Pew was the accompanist. Members of the Glee Club Quartet included Rial Rose, Winston Hope, Guy Hope, and Vincent Tramonte; as in other years, the Quartet performed independently of the Glee Club for some concerts, including a Washington, DC Alumni Association event.
- Alumni Concert (1936)
- 50th Anniversary Concert (1936)
- Concert at Barnard College (1936) (part of New York City Tour (1936))
- Concert at the Plaza Hotel (1936) (part of New York City Tour (1936))
- Concert at Richmond Women's Club (1936)
- Concert at Sweet Briar (1936)
- Concert on the Lawn (1936)
- Women's National Farm and Garden Association Appearance (1936)
- Rose, Rial (September 1935). "Yo Ho! Yo Ho! We'll Blow the Man Doowwn!". University of Virginia Magazine: 12ff.
- Bailey, Howard (1936-04-25). "Previews and Reviews". College Topics: p. 5. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ng4tAAAAIBAJ&sjid=52kEAAAAIBAJ&dq=glee%20club&pg=1213%2C2282396. - season review.
- "Gleemen Guzzle Gunthers Monday; Club to Gather for Final Meetings". College Topics: p. 1. 1936-05-02. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ng4tAAAAIBAJ&sjid=52kEAAAAIBAJ&dq=glee%20club&pg=5367%2C2359405.
This roster is complete as of the Concert at Richmond Women's Club (1936) and may not include all the members who participated in this season.
First Bass: Robert Lee Auldridge, R.S. Copeland III, B. Diener, C.J. Faulkner, P. W. Fitzpatrick, T.S. George, A.P. Gray, C.T. Hagan, W. Hope, W.W. Jones, T.J. Klinedinst, D.T. Merritt, R.S. Mickey, R.W. Murdock, W.T. Purdum, D.R. Webb
Second Bass: J.B. Bayer, W.N. Berkley, M. Couper, Marx Eiserman, J.W. Hancock, A.E. Harvey, D.A. Jenkins, R.C.W. Jones, R.F. Loomis, A.P. Pew, C.H. Robbins, L.P. Roper, R.N. Rose, C.M. Wade, McD. Wellford
- ↑ "Glee Club Journeys Northward Feb 26". College Topics: p. 1. 1936-02-04. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=nA4tAAAAIBAJ&sjid=52kEAAAAIBAJ&dq=glee%20club&pg=3201%2C1366214.
- ↑ "Sweet Briar and Virginia Glee Clubs Give Concert". College Topics: p. 1. 1936-04-28. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ng4tAAAAIBAJ&sjid=52kEAAAAIBAJ&dq=glee%20club&pg=4372%2C2301880.
|Previous season||Decade||Next season|
|1934-1935||Glee Club of the 1930s||1936-1937|