The 1975-1976 season of the Virginia Glee Club was conducted by Donald Loach. The season featured performances at Virginia Tech, the Kennedy Center, the Norfolk Symphony, at Mount Holyoke college, and with the Radcliffe Choral Society. Officers included Kirk Cordell, president; William Thompson, vice-president; Patrick Hurst, librarian; Douglas Bennett, secretary; Kenneth Johnson, treasurer; and Douglass List, tour manager.
- Convocation Concert (1975)
- Fall Concert (1975) - with Mount Holyoke Glee Club
- Concert at Virginia Tech (1975)
- Christmas Concert (1975)
- Virginia Day Concert at the Kennedy Center
- Concerts with the Norfolk Symphony (1976)
- Spring Concert (1976)
- Founder's Day Concert (1976)
- Concert on the Lawn (1976)
- Finals Concert (1976)
This roster is as of the Fall Concert (1975) and may not include all members who participated in the season.
Baritone: James Ballowe, Mark Bateman, Scott Bayliss, Ben Beach, James Bennette, Kirk Cordell, Stephen Donahue, Wyatt Ewell, Patrick Hurst, Craig Leiby, Christopher Loye, Steven Peterson, James Pope, Charles Romine, John Rouse, William Thompson
Basses: Gary Blunt, Robert Ellis, David Ferretti, Kenneth Friedman, Robert Gehlmeyer, Gerard Geier, Barry Germany, Philip Hart, Charles Haskins, Jr., Thomas Hill, Kenneth Lawless, Douglass List, Daniel Listrom, Aubrey Mitchell, Steve Russell, James Richardson, Craig Stern, John Wampler, Richard Zenith
- ↑ "1975-1976 Activities Include Northern Tour". University Glee Club Bulletin 5 (2). Spring 1977.
|Previous season||Decade||Next season|
|1974-1975||Glee Club of the 1970s||1976-1977|