The discography of the Virginia Glee Club contains records, cassette tapes, and CDs that have been recorded and released to the public. The earliest well-documented Glee Club album, Songs of the University of Virginia, was released in 1951, though radio transcription discs are referenced earlier. At least one notable earlier recording, the 1943 premiere of The Testament of Freedom for the Thomas Jefferson bicentennial, is known to exist.
The Glee Club's first CD recording was Notes from the Path in 1996; all subsequent recordings have been in this format. With the exception of Songs of the University of Virginia, which was released on RCA Victor, all Glee Club albums have been self-released.
- Songs of the University of Virginia (1951) (RCA Victor 81952, LP)
- Glee Club 1955-1956 promo acetate (1955)
- For unto us a Child is Born - Christmas 1967 (1967), Donald Loach, director
- A Shadow's on the Sundial (1972)
- 50th Annual Christmas Concert (1991) (cassette)
- 51st Annual Christmas Concert (1992) (cassette)
- Music for a Noble Acoustic (1993) (cassette)
- A Dove in the Hall (1994) (cassette)
- Notes from the Path (1996)
- Brothers, Sing On! (1998)
- Tour de France (2000)
- A Season with the Virginia Glee Club (2002)
- Virginia Glee Club Live! (2009)
- Songs of Virginia (2009)
- Christmas with the Virginia Glee Club (2009)
- In Harmony, Love, and Brotherhood (2014)
- Currently available albums (Virginia Glee Club web site)
- ↑ Thompson, Ralph (1947). "Glee Club". http://mcgregor.lib.virginia.edu/Prints/FMPro?-db=uvaprints.fp5&-format=details.html&-lay=main&-op=cn&Keyword=%22glee%20club%22&-max=20&-recid=40532&-find=.
- ↑ "Virginia U. Band and Glee Club Put Songs 'On the Record'", Washington Post: L7, 1951-04-22
- ↑ "Recording Listing". http://anglicanmusic.freeservers.com/Recrd-30.htm. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- ↑ Staff Writer (1972-02-25), "A Shadow's on the Sundial", Cavalier Daily, http://scripta.lib.virginia.edu/cgi-textwg/cavdaily.pl?str=glee%20club&offset=49302434&fileid=19720225, retrieved 2007-08-22